License to krill

Beauty of Wild BTAs

NanoCrazed

Supporting Member
As some of you know, I love shrooms and BTAs. After losing my BTA collection (sigh... which included practically every high-end variant) due to a bunch of unfortunate events due to excessive travel, I am starting to rebuild my collection.

Since most have an idea (or can google) what a standard high end nem would look like, I thought you might like to see some unique wilds I've collected recently.

This was part of my old collection :(:

1578380604022.png

Here are some of my favorite recent acquisitions:

Green tips (also some pink and yellow/orange)...
1578380784041.png

Green speckles through tips/bubbles (hard to see in pic) and super bright:
1578380883577.png

Yellow and green bubbles with purple tips...and beautiful foot:
1578381599222.png

1578381452773.png

Similar to the green/ yellow one but with white dusting through out and consistent yellow and purple tips:
1578381024709.png

Beautiful marbling in this foot:
1578381732401.png

Attachments

MarAquatic

Supporting Member
They are awesome I have dibs on the green and yellow when my Golden State Sunset splits I'll trade you

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

NanoCrazed

Supporting Member
They are awesome I have dibs on the green and yellow when my Golden State Sunset splits I'll trade you

Haven't heard of a Golden State Sunset... (though, i vaguely recall something like that on one of the groups... maybe it was "California Sunset")... Is that orange with green tips?

NanoCrazed

Supporting Member
Better shot with no filters... you can see the green flecks (more prominent in the lower right corner of pic). love seeing this detail, personally...

1578431692612.png

NanoCrazed

Supporting Member
So I've been busy...busy getting broke that is.

A few more unique ones...

I call this one snow white (no, not bleached.. just over whelmedwith snow)...
20200112_183302.jpg

Than there's this interesting one... green with purple tips vs the purple passion /dpv variety that's purple with green tips

20200112_142241.jpg

NanoCrazed

Supporting Member
That's a nice nem. How do you ensure survival of a wild specimen. Cipro?

Yep. May be controversial about proactive cipro use without a symptom. But, after enough losses and many wild nems later, proactive cipro treatment to me helps stave off diseases coming in from the wild and perhaps normalizes the bacteria inside the nems...

I noticed faster healing and better responses by the nems once placed in my tanks

NanoCrazed

Supporting Member
Beautiful nems, and impressive pics. Looks like you need a few more nano tanks :)
have lots of nano tanks lying around... just not enough space to put them all out. literally have turned my home office into a mini LFS. hah