JAR

Before
IMG_0746-1.jpg

After
IMG_2005-1.jpg

another before shot.
IMG_1689-1.jpg

No dishwasher in the pic.
It used to be to the left of the sink for some unexplainable reason.
re-used the same sink.

But wife probably said, "What took you so long?" Lol
Beautiful! And that's alot of apples to peel there.

ryanjiang said:
Fantastic work! DIY?
Actually I was out of town.
With some planning and phone calls
I set up my guys and my subcontractors and we did it as a surprise for the wife for her B-day and Xmas present.
She was extremely happy. :bigsmile:

JAR said:
ryanjiang said:
Fantastic work! DIY?
Actually I was out of town.
With some planning and phone calls
I set up my guys and my subcontractors and we did it as a surprise for the wife for her B-day and Xmas present.
She was extremely happy. :bigsmile:

Wow, that is sweet! I bet she had tears in the eyes when she step into the new kitchen.

Your daughter was very happy too!

I just had my kitchen redone and it was done in 1 day. 9 hours total with 1.5 hours wasted on San Jose inspector ((
It included everything, demo, electrical, new cabinets, granite, tile on the floor ;-)

zepplock said:
I just had my kitchen redone and it was done in 1 day. 9 hours total with 1.5 hours wasted on San Jose inspector ((
It included everything, demo, electrical, new cabinets, granite, tile on the floor ;-)

I just built an electric car while I was reading your post! :D

LEGO

JAR said:
zepplock said:

I just built an electric car while I was reading your post! :D

LEGO

AMAZING! I just slaughtered, dressed and cooked an entire cow reading your response.

Wow that removal of the hat from your daughters head made all of the difference. that and gutting the guy with the apples out of the kitchen :)

Nice work.

Wow, great remodel! Nice to have cabinets that extend to the ceiling. Did you add the window box? We have one, and I love growing chives & rosemary inside the kitchen.

Back