Kessil

Blue tip stag

Corallus

Supporting Member
Picked this up at one of the last pre covid frag swaps, and it's grown well for me. Dark blue body with teal-green highlights under the right light, and light, baby blue growth tips. Just a little green fluorescence under blues. Grows a lot like a green slimer and very tricky to get nice pics of. Has some funky growth because I had it higher up and it grew to the surface before I lowered it's rock a bit

From the front of the tank:
BlueStagFront.jpg

Topdown with my phone:
TopDownBlueStag.jpg

One good size, well healed frag available right now, not showing the blue tips yet:
Frag.jpg

Conditions: 2 well healed frags back into the chain, and if I need a frag some day, bump me to the top of the list for any you may have. Easy SPS, but please already have SPS growing with pics in a tank journal. Pick up at my place in SF/South of Market.

Yep, sure thing! We can work out pick details by pm or text.
I actually have 2 ready to go right now, if someone else would like one too.

I have 2 well healed, encrusting frags of this ready to add to the chain. One is a single stick, the other, a branch with 3 points. @thesassyindian, if you'd still like one, let me know!

Pick up at my place in SF/South of Market or possibly meet at my work in Redwood City.

I have 2 well healed, encrusting frags of this ready to add to the chain. One is a single stick, the other, a branch with 3 points. @thesassyindian, if you'd still like one, let me know!

Pick up at my place in SF/South of Market or possibly meet at my work in Redwood City.
Yes please!! Can I pick it up on Monday evening? Also, can I shamelessly ask for the branch?

They were both on my frag rack, which is a little lower than 200 par (“electric”mode, apogee MQ200). The one on the right is the garf bonsai .
Once they settle in, they should color up a bit, and will look better under higher light, those mother colonies are both at about 300 par.

Back