Our mission

Bob's 180 LPS

The start to my FO tank. Aqueon 180 dual overflow. Stand hasn't made it here yet. Fish that are going in for sure are gonna
IMG_0280.JPG
be a Marble Wrasse and Potters Angel.

how exciting! What else you got planned? If I were you id get a few nice butterflies and orange spot filefish, but thats just me. with just a marble wrasse and a potters angel you got a lot of room to spare :)

This tank has gone threw big changes over the last year. I really got bored with it being a fish only tank. That meant I had to remove all the mean fish and actually start testing the water and getting better lights and a protein skimmer. With it being a fish only I just did once a month water changes and that was it. I kept my Tangs ( Yellow Fin , Desjardini , and Yellow ). Moved all my zoa’s , gold hammer and torch , yuma’s etc into this tank. I’m running kessil 360N & 360W which is perfect for this tank. I’m using a simplicity skimmer and a wave line power head. I may upgrade to an MP40 but that’s later. So for tanks I now have my 200 sps , 180 lps , future 32 seahorse and a 20 qt

Back