License to krill

Borrowing Club PAR meter #2

Reefee

Supporting Member
So is it with @jamie or still with @Reefee? Just want to know since I guess I'm coming up next.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
@jeppy Still with me. Would you like to come pick up? My office is in NSJ if that’s a more convenient location for you. Please message me to arrange meet up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jepoy

Supporting Member
@bluprntguy I'm done with the par meter, I live in Morgan Hill and work in San Jose. Let me know what works for you.

bluprntguy

Supporting Member
Somehow missed this @ reply. I think I'm out of town this weekend. If @Coral reefer (or anyone else already on the list) is maybe by chance in the San Jose area sooner, he can jump the line. Otherwise, I'll try to schedule some time next week to haul it back up north.

jepoy

Supporting Member
@bluprntguy I just found out that I'm driving the in law to San Francisco Airport on friday. I'll be there approx 6pm and will probably hangout for an hour. Let me know if you can meet me there.

bluprntguy

Supporting Member
@bluprntguy I just found out that I'm driving the in law to San Francisco Airport on friday. I'll be there approx 6pm and will probably hangout for an hour. Let me know if you can meet me there.

I think I can make that work. I'll confirm tonight.

Coral reefer

BOD
Staff member
I’m close to sfo and could give some frags for a drop off if you guys can’t coordinate. I’ll be stuck at home with kids though I think.

bluprntguy

Supporting Member
Finished up with the par meter today. I'll PM Mike, who's next on the list.

Here's the updated list (removed schmitty as requested):

@Coral reefer - San Francisco
@Noah PG - San Francisco
@@JGO66 SF-Walnut Creek
@@NickRoseSN1985 - San Mateo