Reef nutrition

Borrowing the Club’s - 3 MQ-510 PAR Meters

max_nano

Supporting Member
I’m in Fremont also let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To be eligible you have to wait 2 months after getting the supporting membership. Where you are on the line currently it may work out, but what others have done before you is they will just bump themselves down the list until they reach 2 months.

Dorfman

Supporting Member

JVU

BOD
Staff member
I have been a member for >2mo and requested previously to be on the list but didn't make it somehow so maybe I'm supposed to add myself?
Correct, you are supposed to add yourself. The first post of the thread is useful to review for this and other details.

Edit: I just re-read the first post myself and realized it actually wasn’t that clearly stated. So I edited it just now to hopefully make it more clear. Sorry.

Last edited:

JVU

BOD
Staff member
Suggestion for moving things along: When you first get the meter, right away start a group PM with the next 3 people on the waiting list to let them know when you expect be done with it and who wants to pick it up. This way you will already have a plan for hand-off before your week is up. If you’ve held on to the meter for longer than a week, it is a problem for everyone else on the list and it is the responsibility of the current holder to reach out to the next people and keep things moving.

Dorfman

Supporting Member
Correct, you are supposed to add yourself. The first post of the thread is useful to review for this and other details.

Edit: I just re-read the first post myself and realized it actually wasn’t that clearly stated. So I edited it just now to hopefully make it more clear. Sorry.
Thx @JVU much appreciated. I will check the start of the post next time ;-)