Kessil

Borrowing the Club’s - 3 MQ-510 PAR Meters

svreef

BOD
Staff member
I took the plunge and bought some Radions for my tank. The used AI lights keep misbehaving and I'm tired of it. I don't have confidence that I will be able to setup the new lights without a PAR meter and have a smooth transition from my existing lights.

The new lights should arrive this Friday. Would someone be willing to let me cut in line and use one of the PAR meters for a single day? I'll pick it up and return it the next day, or pass it on to the next person.

Rostato

Supporting Member
I took the plunge and bought some Radions for my tank. The used AI lights keep misbehaving and I'm tired of it. I don't have confidence that I will be able to setup the new lights without a PAR meter and have a smooth transition from my existing lights.

The new lights should arrive this Friday. Would someone be willing to let me cut in line and use one of the PAR meters for a single day? I'll pick it up and return it the next day, or pass it on to the next person.
Sorry those lights aren’t doing well for you. I swear they were perfect for me.

svreef

BOD
Staff member
Sorry those lights aren’t doing well for you. I swear they were perfect for me.
Maybe they need to be cleaned or maybe it’s just their time to start failing. They’ve been great so far but now 3 of the 4 I have started turning off randomly. I also bought 4 Hydra 26s and two have been misbehaving.

yngplo

Supporting Member
I haven’t been PM’d yet, but I am open / available this week if no one else has responded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JVU

BOD
Staff member
Thanks for keeping it moving guys.

2 new rules:

1) When you get the meter, add the date you borrowed the meter after your name and location (eg: @JVU - Walnut Creek - 11/8). This isn’t meant to harass anyone, just to make it easier to see at a glance how we are doing with the 7-day rule.

2) When you hand off the meter to the next person, get their phone number. This usually happens anyway, but we’d like to make it official. The idea here is in case we have trouble reaching someone on the site who has a meter, at least 1 person will have a phone number to reach them.

Last edited:

JVU

BOD
Staff member
I updated the first post to reflect these new rules as well as some other modifications/clarifications made since.