Kessil

Borrowing the Club’s - 3 MQ-510 PAR Meters

JVU

BOD
Staff member
Updating with how long @reef89 had had the new meter, which is way too long and gets an official warning (see first post).

Have the 3 par meters:
@BleepBloopMunchMunch - San Leandro 11/13/2020
@Fox_reefing - Newark 11/10/20
@reef89 - Hercules works in SF 10/16/20

Waiting list:
@yngplo - Hayward
@Jaysuper - Fremont
@Jonathan Chia - San Jose
@Twisted - San Mateo
@Coral reefer - SF
@NickRoseSN1985 - San Mateo
@Dorfman - Santa Clara
@svreef - Scotts Valley (will travel)
@Natefank -Felton (can pick up from Mt View to SJ)
@merickson45 - Livermore

JVU

BOD
Staff member
@reef89 reached out to me and showed me screenshots of how he has been actively trying for weeks to get the meter to someone, with multiple attempts with multiple other members. Due to understandable circumstances on all sides it just hasn’t worked out yet. Official warning is retracted. But at this point the meter needs to get to someone on the list or a Board member as soon as possible.

Certainly not trying to be punitive here; just want the meters to keep circulating so people don’t have to wait so long for one. I would suggest that if you have been really actively trying to pass along the meter but it isn’t working out that you post here to let people know you are working on it.

svreef

BOD
Staff member
I can go to Hercules tomorrow and pick it up. I have to pick up some frags in the general area. I can pass it on Monday or Tuesday.

reef89

Supporting Member
I can go to Hercules tomorrow and pick it up. I have to pick up some frags in the general area. I can pass it on Monday or Tuesday.
I have to go down the list first. I’m waiting on @Jaysuper he just messaged me, then twisted. If not I will messaged you along with others later tonight to figure it out.

reef89

Supporting Member

Coral reefer

BOD
Staff member
Remember you should be planning the hand off of the meter before you are done rather than waiting for your week to Be up then reaching out to the top of the list. It can take a little while to coordinate a handoff sometimes.

JVU

BOD
Staff member
I recommend when you reach out to the next people on the waiting list you include the next 3 people (or 4 if one hasn’t been responding before) together in 1 group PM. Greatly increases your chances of quickly figuring out who it should go to next with less miscommunication.

yngplo

Supporting Member