Jestersix

Borrowing the Club’s - PAR meter #2

sfsuphysics

BOD
Staff member
Well if you're going to grab it, might as well grab it now and call it in BOD hands. Because he is already done with the meter, or make Will get it

JVU

BOD
Staff member
The wand is 40 inches long, but you are putting it in at an angle, so that is not all vertical. Add the length of your arm if you are willing to touch water and you should have more than enough length :)

Angry Andy

Supporting Member
Hi if it’s okay with east bay folks and BODs could I come pick up the meter from @Coral reefer in SF this weekend? Assuming @Angry Andy and @Jmromero63 would want to coordinate pick up with @The_Lazy_Reefer on that side of the bay... I’m in no rush but thought I’d suggest. Thank you

I'm fine with that, I'm arranging pickup from TLR hopefully sunday,...I dread crossing the bridge into SF, even these days.

sfsuphysics

BOD
Staff member
Sounds good, I think @Jmromero63 needs to figure out meter exchanging anyways being as Tracy is a little out of the traditional range of "Bay Area" similar to when Bruce borrowed the meter :D Either way, I'm sure something can be done to accommodate.