Jestersix

Borrowing the Club's - PAR Meter #1

sfsuphysics

BOD
Staff member
Ok I think I'm done with it.

@henergizer let me know when you're free, you state SF or SSF, either works for me, SSF is naturally easier because it's not SF though, shoot me a message letting me know when you're free.

rygh

Webmaster
Staff member
If anyone has it that is going to Dick's lunch, can you bring it?
I don't need to use it, just upgrade it a bit.

Squist

Supporting Member
I do not think I'll be able to make it to Dick's lunch. If plans change, I'll bring it along.

Squist

Supporting Member
I'm ready to hand PAR #1 to @Daniel Christoun. I'm having some trouble sending him a message. His username--@Daniel Christoun or @Daniel--isn't recognized. If anyone can point me to him or let him know I'm looking for him, please let us know.

@rygh -- if you would you like the meter first, for the upgrade, I suspect we can make that happen.

rygh

Webmaster
Staff member
I'm ready to hand PAR #1 to @Daniel Christoun. I'm having some trouble sending him a message. His username--@Daniel Christoun or @Daniel--isn't recognized. If anyone can point me to him or let him know I'm looking for him, please let us know.

@rygh -- if you would you like the meter first, for the upgrade, I suspect we can make that happen.
I am in no hurry. Certainly not critical enough to drive to Richmond.
It is just a better case and wand/holder.
I think what I will do is just keep my name on the list hoping it shows up near Union City or at some BAR event.

The_Lazy_Reefer

Supporting Member

Hey! I just saw your message and will respond privately.

The_Lazy_Reefer

Supporting Member
I am in no hurry. Certainly not critical enough to drive to Richmond.
It is just a better case and wand/holder.
I think what I will do is just keep my name on the list hoping it shows up near Union City or at some BAR event.
Where do you live?