Reef nutrition

Borrowing the Club's - PAR Meter #1

Mrs.Limpet

Supporting Member
Would like to borrow, I am in the North Bay, Santa Rosa, willing to drive to SF or some parts of East Bay like Concord, Oakland/Alameda, Walnut Creek, etc.

Is there a wait list on this thread?

Thanks

sfsuphysics

BOD
Staff member
Don't forget to put location, since the next person's job is to get it from you (unless you're willing to drop off) it helps people decide if they want to be on the list in a particular spot or not.
If you work in a different local and willing to do that as well you can put two locations.

The_Lazy_Reefer

BOD
Staff member
Don't forget to put location, since the next person's job is to get it from you (unless you're willing to drop off) it helps people decide if they want to be on the list in a particular spot or not.
If you work in a different local and willing to do that as well you can put two locations.
Like for instance a drive to Santa Rosa seems a bit daunting lol.

sfsuphysics

BOD
Staff member
Santa Rosa isn't too bad, well if you want to do something up there, nice little trip to Russian River do some camping, swing by on the way home :D

sfsuphysics

BOD
Staff member
Just a suggested bit of advice, when you get the meter you start communicating with the next person about when/how to exchange the meter well in advance to you actually being done with tthe meter since the borrow period is 1 week we want to minimize how long someone holds onto the meter when they're trying to hand it off, because if it ends up taking a week just to hand off the meter that's not fair to people who are patently waiting for their shot at it.

TimTen

Supporting Member
Sorry for the delay, reaching out now. With the heat I was stuck at work all weekend. I live in Alameda

Mrs.Limpet

Supporting Member
I will be picking up the meter tomorrow from TimTen. I will be done with it by Sunday. Looks like the next person, @bp123987 , lives in Novato, about 30 mins away from me in Rohnert Park/Santa Rosa.