got ethical husbandry?

Can anyone help me set up a used Apex Controller?

dochou

Supporting Member
I have the last version of the Apex controller. It has 2 eb8's.
I bought it used. I tried to set it up with the instructions on the Apex website but when it came time to get the outlets to work, I can't follow what they're saying. They have pictures and videos that don't correspond to what I'm seeing on my apex fusion page.
Their page looks different from my page.
Help would be greatly appreciated.

You need to reset the brain fjord, it’s that small box with all the hookups at the bottom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's been a while since I've set up a classic Apex, but I will advise 2 things:
1. It's easier with the screen.
2. Don't do it over a wireless adapter, do it plugged in. Along with this, don't ever update the firmware over a wireless bridge on a classic Apex.

I just got an Apex Classic too. I agree with reset the unit first. On the display do init memory>init all. This will reset all the devices that connect to it.

if you has Netgear Orbi Mesh wifi system at home, it will be much easy. You don’t need any wifi adapter or anything, just connect to the network cable to the back of any orbi then it should work.

It's been a while since I've set up a classic Apex, but I will advise 2 things:
1. It's easier with the screen.
2. Don't do it over a wireless adapter, do it plugged in. Along with this, don't ever update the firmware over a wireless bridge on a classic Apex.
1. I have a screen.
2. I did the firmware update with wire and now I'm using wireless adapter. I can see pH and temp readings on ApexFusion.

Back