Jestersix

Celebrating Pride

svreef

Webmaster
BOD
The month of June is observed as Pride Month in memory of the Stonewall Uprising in New York City on June 28, 1969. In that event, members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) community stood up against a police raid that was designed to intimidate, humiliate and brutalize people on the basis of their sexual orientation and gender identity. The police knew that they were protected in their violent actions by a legal system that branded LGBTQ people as criminals. It was the beginning of the modern LGBTQ rights movement.

We are honored to celebrate Pride along with members of the LGBTQ community and we are painfully aware that there are still many difficulties for LGBTQ people in our society. We strive to be an inclusive and supportive club for ALL reefers.

Please note that my signature disclaimer doesn’t apply to this post. This is the board's view.

Last edited:
20210516_131104.jpg

I fly my rainbow acans at the top of my tank in support of all! Happy Pride month!

Eh, I don’t know...they’ve let me down a lot with empty promises of gold at the end. Never been able to find it...
I heard that you had to dress up as a little green person and sing a ditty, while frolicking in a meadow. You might be able to stumble upon a penny, but others who see you might even toss some dollar bills at you and possibly provide the info to seek help at the same time.

kiss-cut-stickers-4x4-default-605156975ef3e.jpg

I learned about a group that sells these stickers from listening to the Reef Beef - episode 12 - Underwater Eyeball Roach podcast. They also have cool clothes. I don't want to plug businesses, but you can find them as a sponsor to RB. I was going to place an order if anyone wants to get some of these!

Back