Reef nutrition

Database Software Project

Dyngoe

Supporting Member
Hi All,

This has come up many times and I'm hoping this will be the last. I propose we put a team together to build a true SQL database program for DBTC, Trades, Sales, etc to make tracking and user interaction better. This whole post/request process is so hard to stay on top of. I propose we change this to a form based process that links to a central SQL database.

I work for a company and train on a software that does this exact activity, but I will need assistance to build this in true SQL format.

I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes or steal ideas from anyone, but this is what I do every day of the week and I'd like to help. So, if anyone out there is versed in SQL/Analysis Services, let's get a team together and see what we can build. Of course we need the blessing of our ever capable web admin.

Who's interested in this endeavor?

Don't worry, I have most of the data waiting for Zepplock to finish the UI and we'll be in business. What tool are you referring to? I manually scrubbed all the threads and have it sitting waiting to be imported into MySql which is what the forum runs on so it's available.

My Bad,

Didn't know this was an ongoing project.

I work for SAP and teach on a software that uses a SQL/Analysis Services DB accessed primarily through Excel UI. It's a PERFECT software for us, but we don't have the $200K to impliment it. ;)

Back