High Tide Aquatics

DBTC - "Captain America" palys

Coral description
"Captain America" paly
Coral light, flow, and difficulty
Lighting: <150 par; Flow: low to moderate; Difficulty: Looking for someone with intermediate to advanced experience to help with the rejuvenation process
3-4 frags available (all multi-heads). See right corner (sorry so blurry):
20200423_220658.jpg

Originally picked up from Ultimate Aquarium. These guys have been so good to me. That is until my filefish started picking on 'em.

They most resemble the "Captain America" paly. Here's a pic I snagged from the internet, similar to what mine looked like in its prime:
20190927-_DSC0026.jpg

I'm really looking forward to finding a good home for these guys. Strong consideration will be given to those with thriving zoa/paly colonies (a simple pic of a carpet colony would do).

Last edited:
I would be interested in one polyp and am in South Bay as well... if you ever come this way perhaps we can trade? Thank you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been looking for some if these for a while, would love to be considered. A good friend of mine lives in linda mar, but I haven’t been by to visit since sip...
Here‘s a top down shot of part of the hoard when I was cleaning the other day. The rastas are a DBTC from way back that I’ve offered up frags from a few times, and I have a DBTC running of the bambams.
071615CD-CCEB-4C88-B12D-45A8FB392503.jpeg

Hi All,

I'm going to be extending this for a bit longer. The frags have yet to open up to a point where I'm comfortable that they'd make the transition to a new tank. Thanks for all those that are interested and thanks for your patience.
Best,
--Ryan

Hi All,

I'm going to be extending this for a bit longer. The frags have yet to open up to a point where I'm comfortable that they'd make the transition to a new tank. Thanks for all those that are interested and thanks for your patience.
Best,
--Ryan
Patience is key in this hobby. Good on you for looking out for the best interest of the coral.

Back