Neptune Aquatics

DBTC delivery

I wanna get this straight before my week gets outta hand, and I don't have time. If you see any errors LMK (Levi :D). I will be brining these corals to the next meeting, if you cannot make it and cannot find anyone to pick up your frags, PLEASE TELL ME, it's not fair to the animal for me to drag it to a meeting and drag it back home, as well as I'll give it to someone else and you lost your shot......

Blue and red streaked Favia, if you're good at LPS identification check this one out and tell me what it is please, it's kind of a grey area coral:

Levi
Tony
Rekonn

Neil's tort:
Bryan
Lapsan
Eric
Tom

Darth Maul:
Rich
Tom

Rich's tenuis:
Norman

Super blue stag:
Rekonn

Orange nodosa:
Steve
Levi

WTF Psammacora:
Rich
Norman

Indo Superman:
Vlad

Granulosa:
Tong
Jeff

Purple cap:
euod
Daniel
alve

Acro austera:
euod
alve

Miami orchid:
Daniel
euod

Green milli w/ copper:
alve
Tony

Birdsnest:
Norman

Atl tenuis:
Brian
euod

ATL Lavender Kiwi horridia:
Tom
Jeff
Patrick

OK I think that's everything, tell me if I screwed anything up :D

[quote author=FinalPhaze987 link=topic=3500.msg39888#msg39888 date=1207520261]
Jeremy did the horridia frags survive?
[/quote]That's why I made this post, people like you that remember stuff (yes I am fried 8)), thanks Patrick, yes they did survive! I'll edit right now :D

See you at the meet! Looking forward to the Favia!!
(sign me up for the Mili if no one else jumps on it. I don't want to have the only BAR tank without it!!@!)

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=3500.msg39892#msg39892 date=1207524500]
See you at the meet! Looking forward to the Favia!!
(sign me up for the Mili if no one else jumps on it. I don't want to have the only BAR tank without it!!@!)
[/quote]You got it Tony

[quote author=Ibn link=topic=3500.msg39902#msg39902 date=1207536453]
The heck is a neil's tort? Hope it's a different eric than me. I can't make it to the next meeting. :(
[/quote]Hey, you signed up buddy time to pay the piper j/k. I was thinking about that while going through old threads, your piece is on hold right now, I'll take care of you soon ;)

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=3500.msg40192#msg40192 date=1207859051]
Jeremy...I scroll through your list of Passouts...I believe the proper action is
/bow
[/quote]
Seriously, that's an amazing list!

Back