got ethical husbandry?

DBTC: Ofzakaria JF raja rampage

I just added Ofzakaria JF raja rampage to DBTC.

Get in line to be notified when new frags are available.

If you want a frag, feel free to email me on bayareareef@gmail.com

2e85018247db5622059a288b63e9676c

This thread was automatically created by BARcode

Last edited:
It was not bad. Kudos to pablo for making such sucky annoying tool..it would not even let me correct a mistake I did...with. talk about poor UX
Great job Pablo, really impressive.
Not sure what mistake you can’t correct? The one you gave to the wrong person? I think you can transfer it to the right person if that’s the one.

Not sure what mistake you can’t correct? The one you gave to the wrong person? I think you can transfer it to the right person if that’s the one.
Ofcourse i was joking not complaining.
I accidentally transfered instead of gave a frag. Looks like I cannot reverse this action. Same when assigning a frag to wrong person. I couldn't figure out a way to reverse this actio .
Pablo is helping me thu, so not a big deal.

Ofcourse i was joking not complaining.
I accidentally transfered instead of gave a frag. Looks like I cannot reverse this action. Same when assigning a frag to wrong person. I couldn't figure out a way to reverse this actio .
Pablo is helping me thu, so not a big deal.

Yeah, the app doesn’t let you easily fix mistakes. The reasoning is this: if the app gave you a way to fix mistakes, it would also give you a way to make worse ones. That’s why there’s no option to delete anything.

There is, however a crude admin section that will allow some folks to fix some mistakes. My hope is to make it better so that it’s not always on me to do things manually- which is also error prone.

Back