Reef nutrition

DBTC: Rainbow Pocillopora (NanoCrazed)

Have a rainbow pocillopora colony that I have kept for a few years that's developed what I think are gorgeous colors under high PAR. ( It turns toxic green under low PAR, if that's ypur thing)

Despite having had this colony for so long, it has never went into an invasive offense. Meaning unless i purposely frag it, i don't get rogue colonies cropping up.

Let me know it there's interest and I'll make a few frags to share.

Usual rules:
====
*Supporting BAR members in good standing
* Tank journal
* offer up 2 frags back to chain before trading / selling outside of BAR
*I get to go to top of DBTC list for a replacement

Shot under whites...

20200512_152440.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely can see that "toxic green" buried away deeper into the colony. I had at one time that toxic green look, kind of liked it actually yellowish/green.... unfortunately I did have them go "invasive" on me, and they popped up elsewhere. But out of anything that can do that, these are the easiest to take care of :D

Definitely can see that "toxic green" buried away deeper into the colony. I had at one time that toxic green look, kind of liked it actually yellowish/green.... unfortunately I did have them go "invasive" on me, and they popped up elsewhere. But out of anything that can do that, these are the easiest to take care of :D
It's a good starter \ low maintenance \ hamburger helper (i.e., space filling) piece... visually, I'm a fan as well. So much so, I just picked up a pink on for fun...

For whatever reason my colony never gets invasive... hopefully the pink one I am getting will follow suit.

I do. Hopefully I linked it correctly. :)

Reefer 250

Second try: https://bareefers.org/forum/threads/reefer-250.26796/
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do. Hopefully I linked it correctly. :)

Reefer 250

Second try: https://bareefers.org/forum/threads/reefer-250.26796/
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Both worked, but I would recommend just using BAR on a browser on your phone instead of tapatalk. I use chrome. There are some tapatalk features that just don’t work on this site.

@NanoCrazed I’m not sure when I will be down your way again but I’d love a frag of this as well. Maybe whenever we have the BC swap?

Back