Our mission

DBTC: Rainbow Ricordea Yuma

If you mention @BARcode it should reply within 10 minutes. I think it includes the list.
I’m not complaining that it’s not nagging enough, and I know how to find the list of requesters if I were to go looking for it.

I’m just saying that I get busy and forget so if people would like some frags let me know directly, and remind me if I forget ;)

I’m not complaining that it’s not nagging enough, and I know how to find the list of requesters if I were to go looking for it.

I’m just saying that I get busy and forget so if people would like some frags let me know directly, and remind me if I forget ;)
Understood. Will increase nagging.

• Haha
Reactions: JVU
Is it the same Youma? Cuz JUV has it Yellow in the image and you have it Red in the image. I am a bit confused.
It changed colors in my tank. It was very blue when I got it.

LRM_20210627_195937.jpg

Is it the same Youma? Cuz JUV has it Yellow in the image and you have it Red in the image. I am a bit confused.
It changed colors in my tank. It was very blue when I got it.

View attachment 29116
Yep, it has the remarkable ability to change colors depending on lighting and flow, even within my tank. It’s not just how you take or process the picture. That pic I shared with multiple mushrooms is of different colors and shapes- those are all the same rainbow Yuma.

Yep, it has the remarkable ability to change colors depending on lighting and flow, even within my tank. It’s not just how you take or process the picture. That pic I shared with multiple mushrooms is of different colors and shapes- those are all the same rainbow Yuma.
Wow interesting did not know that

I also have a lot to give still. Just need to frag them off the rockscape, so let me know when you’d like them.

Back