Cali Kid Corals

Does a Kessil light bar exist?

BotanicalReefer

Supporting Member
Hi everyone.

I’m attempting to connect my Kessil lights on some type of light bar and cannot find one. I have 1 AP9X, and
2 A-160 tuna blue lights on a 80 gallon.

Looking online I do not see an option. Just curious if anyone is aware of how to mount them all on one bar, instead of 3 different mounts?

Thanks in advance!

Light bar could mean a couple different things. I think you mean a single bar that all the lights would mount to, like the Ecotech RMS track. In that case, no they don’t make one. Or at least not when I was looking for one a couple years ago. I’ve seen people make one with some DIY’ing using the screw holes at the top of the lights.

If instead you mean light bar light as in a long bar that lights up, no they don’t make that either, but there are other manufacturers with LED light bar options.

Yes, I am referring to a single light bar to connect 3 individual Kessil lights to.

Thanks guys, sounds like the DIY options/3D printing may be the way to go. I’ll do some research via those routes.

Thanks.

Next time you come in I will show you how I mounted my lights above my 100gl display, it’s pretty easy with one of those metal strips to mount shelving holders on you can get at Home Depot. I didn’t think of that when you called. About $20 and a little work you’ll be good to go hopefully

Next time you come in I will show you how I mounted my lights above my 100gl display, it’s pretty easy with one of those metal strips to mount shelving holders on you can get at Home Depot. I didn’t think of that when you called. About $20 and a little work you’ll be good to go hopefully
Awesome, thanks a lot!!

Wasn’t Aquatic Life making a light fixture to support different brand LED units? I think the light bars had T5 on the outer sides and the middle track was to mount LED units if different manufacturers

Wasn’t Aquatic Life making a light fixture to support different brand LED units? I think the light bars had T5 on the outer sides and the middle track was to mount LED units if different manufacturers
That's how I have my three 360x mounted. The white cross brackets can be attached to support different kinds of lights, but they also make brackets specific to the A360 and A180
PXL_20221010_214219475~2.jpg

Back