High Tide Aquatics

Don’t you just hate when UPS does this?

ashburn2k

Supporting Member
Package from ASD That they insist to ship on Thursday for Friday delivery, and look at this, one week later package shows up on my door step with everything dead.
ecf18a4fa7068e8762c75fc9a18c8d7a.png
c7902cd4b24b94df4ccd8c4565b036c7.png
e76d8c12d0acc48317e557f7a943f03d.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

i had the same thing happen to another package coming my way last month. ( thank god it was not livestock). In my case, the tracker kept saying “attempted delivery” no one home, package to be sent back to sender after next attempt. I have NO ideal where they were trying to deliver my package, because I have been home for the last 3 months!

FedEx never failed me or delay my shipping ever, but UPS is just getting worse, 3 of my 1 day shipping is still somewhere on the truck and they wont even let me pick up.

i had the same thing happen to another package coming my way last month. ( thank god it was not livestock). In my case, the tracker kept saying “attempted delivery” no one home, package to be sent back to sender after next attempt. I have NO ideal where they were trying to deliver my package, because I have been home for the last 3 months!

Yeah, UPS is the worst for that. I've been working from home over the past 3 months. I live in an apartment, my working area is very close to the door, and the doorbell is LOUD. I've had a "Sorry we missed you!" note from UPS several times when I've been waiting for a package, which means they didn't knock or ring the doorbell, just ran up and slapped it on the door.

Good to know for when I order livestock, though, to not use UPS. This is part of the reason I'm terrified of ordering living things online because I'd be ridden with guilt if this happened. :-/

Very frustrating. Sorry to hear.
I was worried about a WWC order arriving on time last week. It did make it, even with all that is going on right now.

Yeah, UPS is the worst for that. I've been working from home over the past 3 months. I live in an apartment, my working area is very close to the door, and the doorbell is LOUD. I've had a "Sorry we missed you!" note from UPS several times when I've been waiting for a package, which means they didn't knock or ring the doorbell, just ran up and slapped it on the door.

Good to know for when I order livestock, though, to not use UPS. This is part of the reason I'm terrified of ordering living things online because I'd be ridden with guilt if this happened. :-/
You should have it sent to a nearby UPS store instead. Ive gotten a few "sorry we missed you" as well, and we have Ring cam on our front door, if you walk in front of it video is automatically recorded. I honestly think UPS drivers get lazy sometimes or are in such a rush that they say they made an attempt but really dont. If you have it sent to a UPS store they have no excuse since theyhave to go there anyways.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Hate when they drop a package and can't be bothered to ring the doorbell. Now I don't live in suburbia so it's not like it was on a front porch, it quite literally was left next to the entry gate right next to the sidewalk.

And read fine print from online vendors, most wont cover delayed shipping.
Really? That seems sketchy AF, it should be up to them to make sure that it'll get to you in proper order. I'm guessing most shipping places don't cover live animals which is why they don't insure it.

Back