Kessil

DPV BTA (aquacultured by Aquariumtek)

euod

Supporting Member
One available

Guardian request is Vhuang168 for 1st Gen.

Rules:
  1. Must be member more than 18 months
  2. Have tank journal
  3. I get priority replacement
  4. Share for supporting members
  5. No selling
  6. If out of hobby, give back to club

Attachments

• B2C49667-15FF-4555-A473-77A7000BEB60.jpeg
    B2C49667-15FF-4555-A473-77A7000BEB60.jpeg
    119.6 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
I had to go ahead upgrade my membership again to post here.

I’d like to be considered once I get my new build up and running.

Is @Vhuang168 even on here anymore? I’ll have to text him and see how he’s doing.

It should be stated that it is thought that the DPV BTAs should be the only nem in your tank. There have been reports of chemical warfare that slowly kills them.

It should be stated that it is thought that the DPV BTAs should be the only nem in your tank. There have been reports of chemical warfare that slowly kills them.
Wondering what the OP thinks of this. Maybe it should be a rule? I have heard that too. I have no experience though.

Wondering what the OP thinks of this. Maybe it should be a rule? I have heard that too. I have no experience though.

I’ve housed DPV and CSB without issue. Note that this was a legit DPV strain and CSB from Patrick that came from gonzo.

Question on this nem would be... Is it the original DPV strain? Or, is it now what’s known as “purple passion?” DPV, IMO, must have lineage to the actual DPV strain.

I’ve housed DPV and CSB without issue. Note that this was a legit DPV strain and CSB from Patrick that came from gonzo.

Question on this nem would be... Is it the original DPV strain? Or, is it now what’s known as “purple passion?” DPV, IMO, must have lineage to the actual DPV strain.
It's legit... i can vouch for it

Back