Reef nutrition

Ecotech Marine Reeflink

does it work with mp10 without wireless capability (the W letter does not lit up). If so, I'm interested. If not, then I can not use.
Thanks

Last edited:
So from the look of my Mp10s, one has a green chip and one has no chip? So I can just buy a green ship and insert it?
For anyone that's using the reeflink app, is it really worth the effort vs simply uses the controller?
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_20210705_094729.jpg
    IMG_20210705_094729.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_20210705_094423.jpg
    IMG_20210705_094423.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 108
So from the look of my Mp10s, one has a green chip and one has no chip? So I can just buy a green ship and insert it?
For anyone that's using the reeflink app, is it really worth the effort vs simply uses the controller?
Thanks in advance
What do you want it to do?

I just got an mp40 hooked up to a reeflink and I like it a lot, I also seem to lose about 40 IQ points whenever I have to deal with those controllers so I like using it from my phone. But you do have to potentially roll back the software in the mp10 if it’s up to date or been used with möbius to get it to work with the reeflink

Never used Mobius, but I do say I absolutely HATE the mobile version of Reeflink (Ecosmart Live?), it's like a so nerfed version of what it looks like inside a proper web browser. That said, I didn't have much hope in Mobius being any better, and it may lock me into that environment which for and older guy like me really frustrates me about software that "upgrades" feel like such a hassle.

Back