got ethical husbandry?

Elvis Sentenario!

My thoughts? Hmmmmmmm.........
I liked the lyrics display. Made it easy to sing along.
Where can I get one of those knitted Tibetan hats?

Happy Friday.
Keep your heli trimmed and keep lots of spare parts on hand.

screebo said:

Happy Friday.
You sure that is tibetan and not peruvian? Given where he lives i would suspect the latter :)

GreshamH said:
screebo said:

Happy Friday.
You sure that is tibetan and not peruvian? Given where he lives i would suspect the latter :)
It's a good thing someone is willing to keep me honest! Weren't the continents connected at one time? LOL

I have no clue of the designs on it so i honestely dont know myself.... it was an actual question :)

I was given one from peru like a decade ago but it was so scratchy i couldnt even get it close to my head. Id love to see peru :) some day

GreshamH said:
I have no clue of the designs on it so i honestely dont know myself.... it was an actual question :)

I was given one from peru like a decade ago but it was so scratchy i couldnt even get it close to my head. Id love to see peru :) some day
I support your theory. I'm sure that it must be a Myan design and still sported by some Peruvians. I spent a couple weeks in Peru this year but I was way up the Samiria river on the east slope of the Andes. Most of the villiagers there wore baseball hats!

Back