Jestersix

Eric's 100 gallon adventure. (Formally 40g)

Wooo!!!

Screenshot_20210325-092826_Gmail.jpg

So that was a pain... I just set up two Kamoer x1 pumps (thank you again @svreef) to each put out 3.5ml every other hour. It was super fun plotting out 24 separate events on their app. Anyways, now I have switched from red sea foundations to Ati essential pro two part. Let's see how this goes!!!

20210327_230305.jpg

Well my tank is now torchless.. Stopped home for lunch real quick and my dragon soul had one head melted and the second head half way there. 4 torches in less than two months. All I had time to do was isolate it in a little 5 gallon I have set up. Everything else is thriving. I did just give @NanoCrazed a gold hammer to nurse back that was suffering the same fate.

I just don't know

Well my tank is now torchless.. Stopped home for lunch real quick and my dragon soul had one head melted and the second head half way there. 4 torches in less than two months. All I had time to do was isolate it in a little 5 gallon I have set up. Everything else is thriving. I did just give @NanoCrazed a gold hammer to nurse back that was suffering the same fate.

I just don't know
FB_IMG_1616970816066.jpg

Back