Our mission

Eric's 100 gallon adventure. (Formally 40g)

I've never seen the polyps out this much on my meteor shower before.
20201208_115817.jpg

Oh, and I suck with this thing.
View attachment 22065
I think you want to shoot in raw and then adjust the white balance on all the pictures with software. I believe you can take a pic of something that should be white and use that to adjust the white balance for all the other photos. I don’t have personal experience but that is what I remember from reading some R2R threads on photography

But the tripod and straight on angles are a great way to avoid distortion or blurs

Weird thing happened last night with my mp10s. From 6am-10pm I have them set on reef Crest mode at 45% from 10:01pm-5:59am they switch to constant mode at 15% so my fishies can sleep. Well last night instead of dropping to 15% they both jumped to 100% on constant. Luckily I turned on my lights for a sec to see something before I went to bed and I saw sand flying all over the place. Now I have a partial bare bottom tank with a couple huge dunes.

Water change day was yesterday so I got a nice top down pic. Also the KH guardian and Ecotech dosing pump are up and running great.

20201213_190921.jpg

I need to work on cord management a bit but I'm liking the little shelves. (Thanks for the idea @max_nano )

20201213_230555.jpg

Thats an awesome looking fish! where did you buy this from?

It's a mandarin goby or mandarin dragonet. I got this guy from Violet sea here in San Jose. I wouldn't recommend these for a new tank though. You need a well established pod population for their food.

Back