Jestersix

Eric's 100 gallon adventure. (Formally 40g)

putting then in an island can help. I don’t think they’ll walk on sand. When I had mine on an island the only time I had an escapee was when one hitched a ride on a snail.

putting then in an island can help. I don’t think they’ll walk on sand. When I had mine on an island the only time I had an escapee was when one hitched a ride on a snail.

Based on my experience
- If it’s under water, a BTA will walk on it.
- If there’s a hole, a BTA will fit through it; even if you think it’s too small.
- An overflow looks like a fun water slide ride to a BTA, don’t think it won’t enjoy a ride to your sump.

So I got rid of the walking nem. Luckily he only took out a few polyps of some stargazer zoas I got from @Rostato. I also just picked up and installed some reef bright leds on my xr30 I just got from @Meshmez. Way better coverage now.
20201101_171819.jpg

This shouldn’t be the first coral you frag unless you are comfortable cutting it down in the middle. Also bandsaw is recommended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So I just had my first death. Just found my lawnmower blenny behind the rocks. Kinda sad, I really liked that guy.
I have two clowns and two pajama cardinals in this tank. I was thinking of getting a goby / shrimp pair. What other fish would you guys recommend in this tank.

Back