Reef nutrition

Extra CUC

Qwiv

Supporting Member
I have some extra CUC due to some vendor shipping 2x-3x what I ordered for whatever reason, so have some to pass along as I don't have enough algae to support them all. Hard to estimate # I can actually catch, so have to be flexible. Snails in display are fully QT's, Some are currently in QT with a few weeks to go.

DT QT'd CUC
10 Mexican turbos
5 Nitrite
10 Cerith
5 Nass if I could get them

Partially QT
Tiny Cerith - To many to Count
5+ Cerith
5+ Nass
5+ Nitrite

Location, Belmont I can't meet anyone this weeknd, but drop me a PM or Post and we can work something out.

@Matthew Meyer

Last edited:
I have some extra CUC due to some vendor shipping 2x-3x what I ordered for whatever reason, so have some to pass along as I don't have enough algae to support them all. Hard to estimate # I can actually catch, so have to be flexible. Snails in display are fully QT's, Some are currently in QT with a few weeks to go.

DT QT'd CUC
10 Mexican turbos
5 Nitrite
10 Cerith

Partially QT
5+ Cerith
5+ Nass
5+ Nitrite

Location, Belmont I can't meet anyone this weeknd, but drop me a PM or Post and we can work something out.

@Matthew Meyer
Definitely!

Don’t need any CUC but I am just curious what site did you order from, Asking for members who need CUC in the future, I bet they won’t mind put in a small order and get 3x the amount haha:)

I have extra trochus snails if anyone one. I don’t think my tank can support the number I have now. I’m in Santa clara. I have away a bunch earlier. Pm if interested

DT QT'd CUC
10 Mexican turbos
5 Nitrite
10 Cerith

Partially QT
5+ Cerith
5+ Nass
5+ Nitrite

@Matthew Meyer
I'm ready. I'll buy some CUC. Also, all my pods are gone. I fed. Phyto. I tjink im doing something wrong.

Attachments

• 20220618_170233.jpg
    20220618_170233.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Don’t need any CUC but I am just curious what site did you order from, Asking for members who need CUC in the future, I bet they won’t mind put in a small order and get 3x the amount haha:)
probably not going to pass an endorsement and most of the order was screwed up. Hoping they fix there problems so don’t want to bash them either.

trying to respond to people in order received. Got a few to get through. First few PMs are out.

probably not going to pass an endorsement and most of the order was screwed up. Hoping they fix there problems so don’t want to bash them either.

trying to respond to people in order received. Got a few to get through. First few PMs are out.
well said.

Back