Our mission

For anyone that's been wanting to achieve some stability and control cheaply.....

Bruce Spiegelman

Sponsorship, Public Relations
BOD
Here's a great place to start!

If you get the EL kit, it's 499.95. If you get them separately, I.e. BRS special kit and energy bar by itself, it's the same price as the EL standard kit. The high-low sensors is maybe $10 bucks but it's a nice option.

Also, please note that this takes away an I/O port, so you will lose out on breakout board, which gives you the ability to add like 6 inputs. You have to use an expansion get that back or remove this float..

The value in APEX though is automation and without the energy bar, you don't get that....

I think the value in Apex is increased stability actually, and this gives people on the fence a chance to get alerts on a couple of areas that are important along with a chance to expand. As to losing a port you only lose one until you expand. Every module has extra ports anyway so it's not like those are in short supply in most cases. I'd never buy one of these, but for a first timer looking for some help (especially with temp control that's crucial) this is not a bad place to start.

I guess I am, different. For me, the value is all about real time monitoring with cloud connectivity.
So you can know with a glance at your phone that everything is OK.

I wish this + Trident had been around long ago.

Controls can be done many other ways. Simple timers mostly. Easy DIY.
Many dosers have built in controls.

Back