Cali Kid Corals

Frag Swap Trade Thread

If there is any interest.. pair of black snow clowns I'm not sure I want to keep.
Clowns spoken for

I have a bunch of live rock, somewhere around 30-50lbs. If you want or need any I’m more than happy to bring you some in a bucket!
I also can provide anyone with styrofoam cube containers for transit, from small to large. Let me know before the end of Friday so I can yoink them from work for ya.
I have an iodine supplement I used once or twice that I don’t use anymore. I also have an 800g dry container of All-For-Reef. (All-For-Reef spoken for)

If anyone has inTank media baskets for IM Nuvo 10g (I’m after 2), RedSea Max 130D, or Coralife Biocube 32g, let me know what you’re looking for! I haven’t seen a lot of these around second-hand, but it’s worth a shot.
I also need to find a lid for my RedSea Max 130D so my cats don’t try to take a swim, (suitable lid kit found!) and a better overflow to get my sump up and running again.
I’m trying to improve circulation in my tanks, so I’m also after spare wavemakers/powerheads.
Always after spare epoxy and glue. This might be a strange one but a CUC for my 32g! I like Hermits, need snails, and am after a Conch or two (fingers crossed). I’m also trying to find some Trochus snails!

Let me know what you’re after or want! I don’t have a ton of livestock to offer with the exception of some RBTAS/Red Bubbletips right now, but I’m more than happy to figure something out.

Last edited:
Got an extra hydor auto feeder, Julian's thing target feeder, a 3D printed shroud plus an AI Hydra 26 that doesn't like connecting to wifi, Hanna Calcium test kit with non-expired reagents, old Tunze Nanostream powerhead, Phosban 150 reactor, 2x250w Hamilton metal halide hood, and a 3/4 bottle of F-aiptasia.

Just reply with whatever stuff you're trying to get rid of too! I'm always down for old trace elements, salt mix, and other consumables. Can swap coral picks as well :)

So I have this 10 gallon tank, current occupant includes 1 gold fish 3 inch estimate size.

Everything included in the picture: rock, glow fish type gravel, I also have a blue glow fish light I could include, Sturdy metal stand, stock hood lighting, and a basic hob filter, a few living plants in the picture.

Tank has been set up roughly two years (so pretty mature)

Reason for wanting to move on from this is. I have 2 fresh water tanks this one and a 30 gallon one, and last count 3 salt water tanks with stuff in them, plus a new 65 gallon tank, and my old 29 gallon biocube, im sneaking to set up to quarantine frag swaps corals.

So total count would be 7 tanks. Hoping to get ride of 1 fresh water and 1 salt water tank. The 29 is only until the new tank is dialed in and fully cycled. So hopefully new cap will be 4 tanks.

I don't have anything in mind but wouldn't object to a frag of something (definitely not required) most important thing to me is finding a home for the gold fish.

So help me by taking the fish, and someone else takes the tank, or someone takes both. But fish needs to go first in any case.
Location is santa clara. For me to bring this to the swap person would have to be 100% committed.

Fyi its not huge and would fit in just about any but the tiniest trunk

Attachments

• 20240529_101220.jpg
    20240529_101220.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
If anyone is interested I got red bush gracilaria algae. It’s growing in a reactor so it will not be the cleanest. Will have some film algae encrusted on it. Snails/fighting conchs tend to clean it up easy. Some pictures of what it looks like in my cousins display since I gave him a bunch.

BB9E38C4-7231-48FA-97C9-FF5CE14918EE.jpeg

3743E91E-5136-42E7-AA68-1C63B8509596.jpeg

I have:

Hanna Copper HR checker
Hanna Alkalinity dkh checker - gone
Hanna Phosphate LR checker - gone

Hanna Calcium ppm checker
Fritz RPM Redline Salt - half 55lb box
BRS Soda Ash - 1 gallon mix bag
BRS Calcium Chloride - 1 gallon mix
BRS Magnesium Mix - 1 gallon
BRS 1 gallon mixing jug with pump lid
Rio HOB nano skimmer
Eliminator e107 power switch bar 8 plugs - gone

Last edited:
a CUC for my 32g! I like Hermits, need snails, and am after a Conch or two (fingers crossed). I’m also trying to find some Trochus snails!
I can bring you a couple dwarf cerith snails in one of the coral bags. I can also give you a couple stomatella, which will breed, but you'll be added to the DBTC chain for those

I have:

Hanna Copper HR checker
Hanna Alkalinity dkh checker
Hanna Phosphate LR checker
Rio HOB nano skimmer
What are you looking for? I'd be interested in Alk and Phosphate checker.

I have:
Rio HOB nano skimmer
Eliminator e107 power switch bar 8 plugs

I'm a bit intrested in these two items.
Power bar switch, I have one in my biocube, would love one for the new tank as well.

The skimmer more so depends rough measurements of it (wondering if this would fit behind my im15 nano with the intake/water return going into rear filtration compartment?)

What would you be looking for in possible trade for one or both?

I have:

Hanna Copper HR checker
Hanna Alkalinity dkh checker
Hanna Phosphate LR checker
Rio HOB nano skimmer
Eliminator e107 power switch bar 8 plugs
What are you looking for? If it’s something I have, I’d like alk and phos hanna, magnesium mix or a skimmer.

However I don’t have much so it’s unlikely I have what you want anyway haha

I'm a bit intrested in these two items.
Power bar switch, I have one in my biocube, would love one for the new tank as well.

The skimmer more so depends rough measurements of it (wondering if this would fit behind my im15 nano with the intake/water return going into rear filtration compartment?)

What would you be looking for in possible trade for one or both?
I’ll measure the hob skimmer asap.

Power bar has been spoken for.

If anyone has inTank media baskets for IM Nuvo 10g (I’m after 2), RedSea Max 130D, or Coralife Biocube 32g, let me know what you’re looking for! I haven’t seen a lot of these around second-hand, but it’s worth a shot.

I can 3d print these

Back