Kessil

Free: 5 liter jugs

JVU

President
BOD
I use Triton Core7 for dosing, and I usually use the pre-mixed 5 liter jugs. This leaves me with a bunch of high-quality empty 5 liter jugs with sealable lids. 5 liters is 1.3 gallons, so not huge.

They seal air-tight, have a recessed handle, and are stackable with grooves for stability when stacked. They are perfect for use as dosing containers, DIY liquid mixing/storage, extra RODI or saltwater jugs, etc. I’m using them for all these things already and still have a lot left over. I think I have about 16 empty ones available, and another 4 soon. The empty ones I’m giving away have never been used for anything other than holding the dosing liquids (alk, Ca, Mg, trace).

1625853743001.jpeg

1625853759202.jpeg

I think I'd like a few of them if you don't get a run on them. Not sure when we'll next meet up, but if you bug me on the next meeting to remind me or I'll try to remind you (note I do not want all 16 + 4 soon to be had ones :D)

Reactions: JVU
If someone from SF is attending and if is willing to bring couple for me, much much appreciated.
That’s if John can spare couple.
Those would be ideal for camping.

Thanks

Reactions: JVU
Sorry we had to cancel the event guys, but our host Scott wasn’t feeling well. I’m not giving up on trying to hand out these jugs!

Back