Jestersix

Free Rose Bubble Tip Anenome

BleepBloopMunchMunch

Supporting Member
Got one of these from [mention]missrenee7 [/mention] a while back and it’s split off, happy to give the new nem to anyone who wants it. It’s been moving around but so far is still accessible. It’s hard to take a picture since it’s in a crevice but I’ll upload a picture of the original so you can see what it will look like.
459547024d65ba39de95b10c654e09a2.jpg

Original.

caddf66241090c76a69259386637a22f.jpg

Little head hiding under rock behind shrimp next to goni

Located in San Leandro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got one of these from [mention]missrenee7 [/mention] a while back and it’s split off, happy to give the new nem to anyone who wants it. It’s been moving around but so far is still accessible. It’s hard to take a picture since it’s in a crevice but I’ll upload a picture of the original so you can see what it will look like.
459547024d65ba39de95b10c654e09a2.jpg

Original.

caddf66241090c76a69259386637a22f.jpg

Little head hiding under rock behind shrimp next to goni

Located in San Leandro

Can i have it?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Got one more of these, available for pickup in San Leandro, there's at least one more but it's stuck in a rock and I do not want to spend time prying it out, but if it ever leaves I'll have that one to give too.

do you have to feed these? I tried a bta many months ago but it slowly started what looked like consuming its own tentacles

How do you get your nems to split? :p Mine have just gotten bigger and one is getting uncomfortably close to a torch.

I have no idea! When I got this one it was really really small and it grew pretty damn big but didn’t split for maybe 4-5 months, and then it split maybe three times in a month. I haven’t done anything different in that last month that I can think of

How do you get your nems to split? :p Mine have just gotten bigger and one is getting uncomfortably close to a torch.

I’ve had one that waited a year to split in two and others that split after a few months. It does seem like changes are a catalyst for a split - but not always. They’re very mysterious creatures.

I started my tank one year ago. I was given two rose bulb tips. Just last week one decided to split. Don't know why, but if it starts walking and i can isolate it I will let you guys know. I don't need three of these.

Gerry

Last edited:
@missrenee7 is my wife, they seem to split when they get bothered too much. We had a few that were either too close to another coral or got too big for that area and we would bother them to get them to move and about 75% of the time they would move and then split

Back