Neptune Aquatics

Green BTA

MolaMola

Supporting Member
Our medium-large green bubble tip anemones are taking over our 29 gal clownfish tank, all splits from one years ago. No bubble tips now, but they were present in the past. Pick up in Pleasant Hill just off I-680 or I can bring to the swap.
IMG_5730.jpg

Hi Maureen - I'd love to add another green one to my maroon clown & nem tank! If you still have one available, I can pick it up at the swap.

Looks like they could be DPVs? Let’s hope the recipients are as generous as you ;)

I wish! Plain green. In whiter light, but still more colorful than in person:
whitelt.png

I am happy people are interested. My students love them and I love the contrast between clowns, green nems, and coralline.
I think recipients should look at their circ pumps bc I would expect these nems to walk around and get their stringy tentacles in the pumps.
Anybody know how to guard them from Koralia pumps? That's what we have in that tank and have tried tying foam on the cages which did not work great, so if a nem moves we move the pump or turn it off.

Anybody know how to guard them from Koralia pumps? That's what we have in that tank and have tried tying foam on the cages which did not work great, so if a nem moves we move the pump or turn it off.

Try using the plastic mesh from Michael’s. They come in clear and black.

Attachments

• F0972BF1-781D-467C-A1D6-BAE9A4096277.jpeg
    F0972BF1-781D-467C-A1D6-BAE9A4096277.jpeg
    85.4 KB · Views: 191
Between PMs and posts here, there are more good homes available than nems. In the week before the swap I'll see how many we have whose feet are not deep in rocks (forgot about that) and PM you.

...and another split! Morning of the swap I took out 2 more, then that evening the other nems had spread out. Yesterday we noticed one big one had split. Feet all in rock but maybe one will move to a wall.

I know how you feel, I got 3 "babies" of my RBTA that moved to probably the best location possible to get out... but think they may be entrenched. Need to find my plant basket because I do really want to get them out if I can get them out.

Back