Our mission

Ground clearance...

Srt4eric

Vice President
BOD
Really wishing I had more ground clearance. This Subaru is going to have a fun time trying to make it to the top of the mountain behind me.

FB_IMG_1622383925446.jpg

Having a vehicle with high ground clearance is fantastic, although I have to say, going slow and being very cautious has gotten me really far in my minivan and other low clearance not off road vehicles on some non paved roads.
Even with a high clearance 4x4 you can end up like I did yesterday by hauling ass thinking you’re hot shit passing sedans on desert dirt roads only to get a flat and have them pass you later
B799FFF2-675C-49CE-ADDF-09D52FB50278.jpeg

why are you on your second motor? EJ25 is a stout motor. Usually I see this when someone turns up boost to high and gets detonation and it’s bye bye stock pistons. Usually the result of a poor tune.

you should for sure have a wideband to ensure this doesn’t happen.

That sucks a few dollar part causing major engine failure. I had the second year introduction new body style wrx (2016) that continually failed the hydraulic throw out bearing. Subaru tried 3 times to fix it before giving up.

Cables! "Laughs in AWD"

Yes, I admit to being quite annoyed putting on chains on highway 80 going to Tahoe as the AWD types go fast.

But it is dangerous overconfidence.
AWD does almost nothing for ice.
AWD does almost nothing to help you stop.
Especially AWD without lockers.

Back