Jestersix

Hello

Glad to be a part of BAR. I live in the Monterey Bay/Central Coast area in Hollister. I currently keep planted aquariums both high and low tech. Im new to keeping saltwater, and look forward to learning a bunch from the group. A member that I sold some plants to turned me on to BAR. I found a good deal on an IM 20 Nuvo with a ton of extras, so we shall see how it goes. Ive been planning this for the last year prepping, and educating myself. Work has been busy as I'm a Respiratory Therapist. I work in San Jose, and Santa Cruz. I just nabbed a nice stand for the tank so hopefully ill be mixing salt soon, and posting some pics.

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpeg
    thumbnail.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 200
Welcome! I’m one of the members closest to you (Scotts Valley). I’m also chronicling the setup of an IM 25 at https://reef.ee. That tank is cycling right now.
Hello SVReef I'll definitely check out your thread, and maybe steal some of your ideas ;)
I have some friends in Boulder Creek so I'm in your neck of the woods often.

Mods sorry about the consecutive posts. I don't know if thats an issue here on this forum. Im not the most computer savvy person, so ill try and figure out how to get everything in one post next time.

Back