Jestersix

Help moving 6ft tank? (San Mateo)

phatduckk

Supporting Member
Hi folks,

My Reefer 850 is ready to go on the stand!!! I was hoping some folks would be available to give me a hand.
The tank is about 500lbs - so I think 4 or 5 people should be able to get it done.

Logistically we can dolly the tank to within 5 feet of the stand, lift it, go up a single stair, get one side on the stand then push it the rest of the way. If all goes well it's about 10 minutes (I purchased suction cups - have 4 total).

Here's a visual of what we're working with:

IMG_4935.jpg

I have Monday (2/21) off so if anyone else is available we can do the tank move and I'll grab us beverages & lunch (Shake Shack, Pizza, whatever people want).
Let me know if you'd be available. If we don't have enough folks for a Monday lunch I'll coordinate an after-work time for later in the week.

thanks!

I could help Monday. We have a group moving a tank from Pacifica to Hayward tomorrow. Could probably do a detour and lift yours if tomorrow works.

I have my niece’s bat mitzvah in san Ramon on Saturday. The timing just isn’t going to work out unfortunately. Wife’s telling me it’s essentially an all day event.

Back