Reef nutrition

I have some sad news to pass along.

jonmos75

Supporting Member
With a heavy heart, I'm letting the club know that we have lost a great friend this week. Vincent Huang has passed away on Friday. Anyone who has dealt with Vincent knows that he is a gentleman, a great father and very passionate about the hobby we all love. He was a great source of knowledge and would do anything to help out a friend in need. Vincent has been a great friend of mine and was happy to have him under me at Neptune Systems (Aperture).

I do not have any details on the cause of his passing and are wanting to respect the wishes of the family.

RIP & you will be truly missed
Vincent

I saw his smiling face on the graphic posted earlier today about the live stream and was just thinking I hadn’t seen him post for awhile. Sucks. Big time. Thanks for sharing though.

Sometimes life is so short. I always wanted to know Vince better. Glad I got a chance exchanging conversation with Vince about our passion with keeping corals. My deepest sympathy to his wife and family.

Very sad news. Saw him about a month ago. Vincent was always so helpful to BAR. Rest in Peace Vincent.

Passing along his GoFundMe.
RIP!! Vincent..Unfortunately we’ve never met but truly he was an amazing gentleman family man always on the go helping anyone in need. Thank you for sharing the nice write up on gofund .
My deepest condolences to his family and friends!!
Paul

Condolences to his family. This is sad news. I had the pleasure of having him help me with my system about 2 months ago. Very smart, kind and patient person.

Back