Cali Kid Corals

I saw Constantine with Keanu Reeves...

1599671142060.png

Yeah got darker as the day went on, part of me wondered if I overslept 12 hours and it was actually 1am :D sometime around 3pm or so it started to brighten up, but never got brighter than "dusk"

Another crazy thing about yesterday was how the AQI stayed fairly low. Like a blanket of thicker ash kept the smaller particles from us at ground level.

I think the marine layer of fog was holding it all at bay, before it dropped today and my wife's dark grey car is closer to white this morning :D That said, that theory is great and all for SF but I'm unsure if they rest of the bay had that as well. The other option is that somehow all the ash and crap got shot up high into the atmosphere and the wind was some how holding it up there

oh wow, the sky is blue... we didn't make the skies dark to stop the machines like in the Matrix!

Hmmm I should have been checking my solar production... or I should say lack there of it.

My inverter only shows the current and daily production (as long as it's producing at all) I don't have the fancy graph by day, but yeah I would not be surprised one bit if mine was zero or extremely close to it, I don't even want to think about how much ash is on the panels after seeing my & wife's cars yesterday/today.

Today I did make 3.1 kWh though, which is almost 1 hour of full sunlight on average for my system :D

you can charge your battery with solar and then sell off the excess energy back to grid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Even without batteries in essenae you are selling your excess back.
With batteries you are not really selling anything back cause battried charge with the dc power snd stop once its fully charges so not sure what u mean sell back to thw grid. There is nothing back to the grid just because u have batteries...

Back