High Tide Aquatics

ISO Berghia Nudibranch

Hey everyone. New to the community. Nice folks at Cali Corals suggested I check this out.

Title says it, trying to track down some Berghia Nudibranch. Have a nasty infestation of Aiptasia and trying to get it under control.

If anyone knows reliable breeders/keepers I'd love to talk to them.

Thanks!

How do I become a member? My saltwater tank was a 40th birthday gift to myself and a lifelong dream. I'm very much an amateur but am trying to cultivate a nice tank. Marine biology is a life long passion so finding like minded people is amazing.

How do I become a member? My saltwater tank was a 40th birthday gift to myself and a lifelong dream. I'm very much an amateur but am trying to cultivate a nice tank. Marine biology is a life long passion so finding like minded people is amazing.
Hi and welcome!

I’m still breeding and selling Berghia, but I have a waiting list again, I’ll PM you separately.

Becoming a supporting member is easy- You just pay the member fee. We don’t make you dive to a deep sea vent at the bottom of the ocean and bring back a 6 foot tube worm or anything.

Click on your icon top right, select Account Upgrade, and follow the prompts to pay your $30.

There are lots of advantages to membership including events (including one today- fragging workshop at High Tide Aquatics), borrowing equipment like PAR meters, being able to buy and sell stuff here, lots of generosity of time and corals between members.

If you want to join the club and come to the meeting today, you should- see the other post at the top of the home page.

Back