Our mission

It’s been real:Real Talk w the BOD THANK YOU BOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn’t this exactly the type of exchange you wanted by promoting threads to rate your fellow club members and share your experiences about them on a public forum?

And just to be clear, the thread where you made dishonest accusations about a fellow club member, got called out for it, and then deleted your comment is here:

I have to jump in. I don’t think it’s accurate or acceptable for you to continue to call him dishonest.

@ofzakaria asked in the original sale post if the OP had briopsis since that’s what came along with his purchase. The OP said no, but it’s a new piece to his tank, but he’d refund, to which Omar said no.

the OP refunded him anyway.

Omar’s post in the feedback thread omitted the refund, but everything else was accurate as happened. You’d be hard pressed to refute that.
Please, let’s treat each other well and with respect.
Thanks.

I have to jump in. I don’t think it’s accurate or acceptable for you to continue to call his post dishonest.

@ofzakaria asked in the original sale post if the OP had briopsis since that’s what came along with his purchase. The OP said no, but it’s a new piece to his tank, but he’d refund, to which Omar said no.

Omar’s post in the feedback thread omitted the refund, but everything else was accurate as happened. You’d be hard pressed to refute that.
Thanks.
for the record i sent back the money immediately because again tis not about the money. if 40$ means something to him, it means nothing to me if the risk of loosing thoughsands and thousands worth of coral from bryosis outbreak...i put all facts and feedback was not insulting or unfair. it was factual.
This "he did not say he refunded" is just distraction and door for attacks and to kill this transparency initiative no more..

to whoever seeing this, do not feel alone and do not worry. raise concerns when you have one. this is not a locker room, this is a club for everyone.

on my end i will not let one or 2 loud voices discourage me from this club who is filled with amazing people. not acting like a victim but i cannot help it but feel singled out because am not going to the level of insults so its easy.
the same vendor had a review of aiptasia...freaking aiptasia. plague when it get to you system. how about if we feel sorry for those who got it from that?
How about the hypocrisy of lewving fake bad reviews just because he want to kill seller review forums? This alone tells you whats the main motive of all this..

Last edited:
I have to jump in. I don’t think it’s accurate or acceptable for you to continue to call him dishonest.

Thanks.

He dishonestly left out the fact that the seller had given him a full refund for the corals that he bought in his first post. I don’t think that’s an exaggeration. That’s a significant part of the story that was left out on purpose in order to give a false impression about the transaction and demean the person that had sold the coral. He didn't admit that and change the review until much later after he had been pressed on it. I’m not the only person that thought it was wrong either.

Last edited:
Ok I finally got caught up. Seems that this idea may not have been the best after all if this is the fallout after only a day. The board will discuss this I’m sure but in the meantime it is what it is.
It seems we unintentionally setup a he said she said scenario and once those come into play nobody will be happy. Perhaps we need to rethink the seller feedback idea as this was definitely not the intended outcome.

He dishonestly left out the fact that the seller had given him a full refund for the corals that he bought in his first post. I don’t think that’s an exaggeration. That’s a significant part of the story that was left out on purpose in order to give a false impression about the transaction and demean the person that had sold the coral. He didn't admit that and change the review until much later after he had been pressed on it. I’m not the only person that thought it was wrong either.
He called the OP a nice guy, how is that demeaning? And he sent the money right back to the seller. He didn’t mention that in his review either. More dishonesty?

OK. But he sent the money right back to the seller. He didn’t mention that in his review either. More dishonesty?
Pls ignore this do not worry I do not need to explain more. The intention here is to kill an initiative no more. Thats why this op went on and left bad reviews on ppl intentionally and said publicly that he will do that because he do not like the idea.
Appreciate your feedback. But my advice is to let it be. If you think you debating principls you are not..

Pls ignore this do not worry I do not need to explain more. The intention here is to kill an initiative no more. Thats why this op went on and left bad reviews on ppl intentionally and said publicly that he will do that because he do not like the idea.
Appreciate your feedback. But my advice is to let it be. If you think you debating principls you are not..
Your contributions to this group and your generosity on the DBTC are more than can be said for many. For whatever reason, you got @bluprntguy all excited, but for the above reasons and from what I read and followed on the original sale thread, you’re a stand up guy, @ofzakaria

Your contributions to this group and your generosity on the DBTC are more than can be said for many. For whatever reason, you got @bluprntguy all excited, but for the above reasons and from what I read and followed on the original sale thread, you’re a stand up guy, @ofzakaria
Appreciate it and ppl like you and all the freids I have here on bar is what keeps me going.
I care about this club and try to add value to it..
am only sad about the fact I felt for his trap. I shoild have ignored him earlier. Cause he is trying to make it look like there is a fuss about the review forum and that's how he is doing it. That's why he went and left fake reviews on other sellers to make a point and try to trigger a fuss... Its unfortunate but I did fall for it snd gave it to him..
Fun day..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back