Jestersix

john's rsr350

jhuynh

Supporting Member
You are going to have one crowded AF tank when those things start getting bigger, and better not go back to China that tank probably is sucking calcium up like a sponge.

That said, some super awesome frags you got there.
thanks, and yes I know. i plan on a more sps dominate tank. will eventually donate my acans and duncan to the club later to one special supporting member. I do have more higher end frags on the way later this week.

I am on the search for a disney jr if anyone has a frag to sell.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

jhuynh

Supporting Member
Nice list!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
thanks. I plan on a more mid to higher end sps tank. I did lose a wwc heartbreaker, tsa nemesis, tsa fallen angel, tgc cherry bomb, tsa optimus prime, rr angry bird, and jf jolt during shipping - overnight shipping delay. I am waiting on my supplier to send replacements.

Last edited:

ashburn2k

Supporting Member
thanks. I plan on a more mid to higher end sps tank. I did lose a wwc heartbreaker, tsa nemesis, tsa fallen angel, tgc cherry bomb, tsa optimus prime, rr angry bird, and jf jolt during shipping - overnight shipping delay. I am waiting on my supplier to send replacements.

good thing you have replacement coming. That’d suck if there’s no shipping insurance

sfsuphysics

BOD
Staff member
Well that's stuff that's a bit too high end for me, I didn't even know there was a Disney Jr acro out there although I'm not surprised,

jhuynh

Supporting Member
picked up a bk chem dr seuss, oregon tort, and rr carebear today from mike aka wip ( L to R). posting a pic for day one and progression future pics

Newjack

Supporting Member
Mike always has good stuff for sale.
Dude, you are accumulating quite the list of sps.
I hope you’re successful with them, I’d love to get some frags from you in the future.

ashburn2k

Supporting Member
Mike always has good stuff for sale.
Dude, you are accumulating quite the list of sps.
I hope you’re successful with them, I’d love to get some frags from you in the future.
Aren’t you a hoarder too?

jhuynh

Supporting Member
been hearing some folks been having dino issues lately and so have I. i did a 3 day black out along with dosing hydrogen peroxide 1ml per 10gal twice a day for a week, and ran uv sterilizer. happy to say I have succeeded, so far. I am sure it's still in the water column so I'm still running the uv after main lights on dt are off. some of my sps are pissed, but they will will okay.

enough of the bad news. good news added a few more sps to the collection.

( L to R) arc proximo, tck party hat, tck rainbow explosion, bc hyperberry, arc burning Bush, tck fuzzy red acro

2 months growth walt disney

tsa bill murray looking funky after 2 months

orange passion pretty slow grower

Last edited:

jhuynh

Supporting Member
been busy with work lately. sometimes 7 days a week working. all work and no play. barely see my wife and kids. just wanna take a break and spend some family time once in awhile.

not much of an update, but at least the tank is thriving. I added a rsk600 skimmer back in may. really liking the skimmer. been debating on redoing the equipment area in the stand, but havent had time to get to it. chaeto still melts (thanks @Mozby) so I'll wait before trying again.

dosing:
60ml kalk every hour
3ml cal every 2 hours
5ml alk every 2 hours
red sea ab+ 12ml daily
live phyto 15ml every other day
reef roids every wednesday
kz fws 3ml daily
kz cb 1.5ml daily

current parameters:
alk 8.4
cal 440
mag 1420
no3 10
po4 0.04
pH 8.0 - 8.2

recent additions:
rr photoshopped
oregon tort
asd deep blue tort
rr carebear
bkchem dr seuss
pc superman
bc aquaticman
wwc pink panther
homewrecker
bc bubblebath unicorn
tgc cherry bomb

rr photoshopped from @Rostato

WD

lady in pink

pink lemonade growing nicely

skywalker still a booger state

had this green slimer for 6 months, hasnt grown at all

no name $10 frag from neptunes, when I redialed my tank in jan, more colors coming out of it and looks cool more I look at it. sadly I will be demoting it out of the tank later

Last edited:

Coral reefer

BOD
Staff member
I’ve been fighting that fight as well. Took me many years to give up the green slimer. The “tri color” valida was a little easier. Just got rid of another one I didn’t know the name for. It’s hard!

jhuynh

Supporting Member
seeing other posts about new corals, I joined the party.

Added a few more to the collection. just received my fhc (fraghousecorals) shipment

L to R - bc teen wolf, wwc pink duster, vivid confetti, paletta pink tip, fhc kryptonic, and freebie fhc blue crush tort

jhuynh

Supporting Member
first rtn and frag lost ever since my reboot. this came from newest shipment - vivid confetti. literally happen over night. prob a super fresh cut and wasnt ready to be shipped. tried to frag above the rtn, but it didn't work. so bummed.

Last edited:

jhuynh

Supporting Member
update fts. things looking good after coming home from a long day of work. tomorrow will be my first day off in 20 days.