Kessil

john's rsr350

jhuynh

Supporting Member
paper... snow... a ghost!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

max_nano

Supporting Member
How does the Disney jr look compared to the Disney? Is it a tenuis with different but similar coloration?

Also I see you’re dosing KZ coral boost, is it trace elements? I’m dosing KZ FWS and it sounds like they suggest dosing them together

jhuynh

Supporting Member
How does the Disney jr look compared to the Disney? Is it a tenuis with different but similar coloration?

Also I see you’re dosing KZ coral boost, is it trace elements? I’m dosing KZ FWS and it sounds like they suggest dosing them together
pretty much same tenuis characteristics but different coloration.

honestly I stopped cb and fws a while ago. it might serve as a good purpose dosing together, but I didnt see much results.

thinking of a IM 150ext as my upgrade.

jhuynh

Supporting Member
sneak preview of the additional additions I bought for my 2nd birthday present. its one of five I've picked up.

can you name what this might be?

ashburn2k

Supporting Member
Walt D? I see you jumped on the ARC live sale, hope you didn’t suffer like I did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jhuynh

Supporting Member
Walt D? I see you jumped on the ARC live sale, hope you didn’t suffer like I did

not WD. my colony is on dtbc. the pic is rrc rainbow splice. 30% after sale. bought 5 frags. took a dent on my amex lol.

Last edited:

ashburn2k

Supporting Member
not WD. my colony is on dtbc. the pic is rrc rainbow splice. 30% after sale. bought 5 frags. took a dent on my amex lol.

Tell me about it, but ARC got some great stuff, did you get a angry bird?

NanoCrazed

Supporting Member
Dammit... the one time I don't stay on the prowl. But probably a good thing. Did some serious damage to the wallet as is with recent buys... sigh

jhuynh

Supporting Member
Tell me about it, but ARC got some great stuff, did you get a angry bird?

no angry bird. I have a few other people I know who has one. I can wait for a frag of it.

jhuynh

Supporting Member
alright. I need more real estate for more sps. thinking of pulling the trigger on an IM 150ext in white which just came out. lagoon style - 48 x 36 x 19 dimensions. need to figure out if my floating foundation can support it first.

Last edited:

max_nano

Supporting Member
Lithium is high. I believe @Rostato had a similar result but am unsure if they determined the source. Although it’s in the red I believe I remember reading from RHF that it doesn’t seem to have detrimental effects.

Rostato

Supporting Member
Lithium is high. I believe @Rostato had a similar result but am unsure if they determined the source. Although it’s in the red I believe I remember reading from RHF that it doesn’t seem to have detrimental effects.
Yeah mine is perpetually high. I’ve never found the source and most everything seems okay.

max_nano

Supporting Member
I like how you celebrate your birthday! Looking good. Is the rainbow splice a tenuis or a Millie?

jhuynh

Supporting Member
just my luck, salt probe on apex died after 15 months. its okay. i can live with it registering 2.8