Neptune Aquatics

Just became a Supporting Member. Intro!

Hey Reefers! Hope everybody is doing alright and staying safe.
Just a small intro. I’m new to reffing and Im starting this new adventure/hobby after about 3 years of research and videos, LFS hangouts and reef shows.
I’m in the process of building a 220G tank. It’s gonna be epic. Plan on having a mix reef tank. I’m a huge fish lover to plan to have a wide variety of cool fish. Love me some corals as well.
Anyways. I’m pretty active and always willing to help where I can. I expect to be a actually part of the community and be of help where needed.
thanks for the membership. Have a great day!

Last edited:
Sounds like a good plan. can't wait to see some updates. You're definitely in the right community, lots of members here with tons of experience that are very helpful.

Welcome! Wow and I thought I was being diligent with 3 months of research before starting lol. Looking fwd to see your build journal!

Sounds like a good plan. can't wait to see some updates. You're definitely in the right community, lots of members here with tons of experience that are very helpful.
Thanks. I’ve been on the page as a guess since last year. And I’ve been impressed since then so why not support the group.

Back