got ethical husbandry?

Lavender Pulsing Xenia

If I was closer I'd take some. I think these weeds might not be rare, but they're still awesome. A lavender version mixed with some white seems like it'd look really nice!
@richiev i posted somewhere that i have some to give. Could had brought you some last week if i knew. I'm heading to SFO tonight if you want to meet up.

I tried to grab some from YoYo too, but a long haul for me for Xenia. If I can get on the Penninsula train, much appreciated.

@popper and I are chatting over text. Maybe the easiest solution is I grab some from him, and I can split whatever I get with you when you pick up the shrooms.

Or we can just have a party and meet up at Neptune or AC or whatever

Here is a piece I had given away................. xenia.jpg

PS, you sure it isn't lavender because of the color of the lights? The piece received from Popper was white/tan. Pretty sure this piece is too given the color of the Bubble in the back. There is a purple colored Xenia but the stalks are white, heads lavender/pulple. That looks all one color, but hard to tell. Color of things under LEDs makes life confusing.

yeah, pictures and coral just don't mix :D Maybe you can judge better with the Coralline Algae and the purple tip/green stem grogspawn on the right

Back