Cali Kid Corals

Looking for a website, reef animal related.

sfsuphysics

Supporting Member
Can't recall the name of the site, it's literally on the tip of my brain.. so close I can almost touch it with my tongue.

Basically it was an online store akin to liveaquaria, but they were out of business for a while, and had their homepage say they were taking a "long needed vacation"... not that I want to order fish from them, but I remember they had some fish that were not as common.

TMC is nothing like LA though... They rarely had much of anything in stock (I used to be one of their suppliers) where as LA pretty much always has that stuff in stock. Comparing apples to Lambo's.

well if I knew I wouldn't need the site :D Nothing terribly exotic mind you, just was gathering ideas beyond the norm.

Gresham: has nothing to do with what is in stock, just looking for fish that LA doesn't have so I know what a fish looks like.

Either way, seems the site finally is down, however the way back machine to the rescue :D

sfsuphysics said:
...however the way back machine to the rescue :D

I know you are referring to the website........but I was just reading that Pixar is doing a new animated feature on Peabody and Sherman using Robert Downey as the voice of Mr. Peabody.....I'm just cringing that they're going to destroy another childhood memory in the name of money. :(

-Gregory

GDawson said:
sfsuphysics said:
...however the way back machine to the rescue :D

I know you are referring to the website........but I was just reading that Pixar is doing a new animated feature on Peabody and Sherman using Robert Downey as the voice of Mr. Peabody.....I'm just cringing that they're going to destroy another childhood memory in the name of money. :(

-Gregory

That totally blows, my nickname was peabody when I was in grade school, I liked it. Like yours my memories are fond and I'm constantly being let down by the rehashing, its like a constant reminder that our culture is slowly becoming one of idiocracy, it's either potty humor, or it panders to children and somehow the adults like it a little too much...

GDawson said:
but I was just reading that Pixar is doing a new animated feature on Peabody and Sherman using Robert Downey as the voice of Mr. Peabody.....
-Gregory

I Googled this thing and came up with Dreamworks doing the movie. I don't believe Pixar likes to do remakes. If Pixar was to do it, I'm sure it will be good. Emeryville is not Hollywood ;)

sid700 said:
GDawson said:
but I was just reading that Pixar is doing a new animated feature on Peabody and Sherman using Robert Downey as the voice of Mr. Peabody.....
-Gregory

I Googled this thing and came up with Dreamworks doing the movie. I don't believe Pixar likes to do remakes. If Pixar was to do it, I'm sure it will be good. Emeryville is not Hollywood ;)

My apologies it is Dreamworks.........which just bodes worse.

-Gregory

Back