Neptune Aquatics

Looking for Zoas

Qwiv

Supporting Member
Going to head to Neptunes this weekend to show my Lady the place. She knows almost nothing about the hobby and seams to like it so far, so I might as well show her a real coral place and pick up some cheap frags for the QT tank. Would totally pick up some Zoas from anyone growing them out to help the member growers. I like the zoas with strong color contrast vs the intricate colored ones with all the speckles, etc so if you are planning on heading there and have something to offload, I could be game. Really only looking for colorful ones as I only have one small place reserved for them and can cherry pick. Popped open a online vendor and here is a list I like based off their names for an idea: Gauntlet, Gatorade, Fruit Lopp, Bam Bam (of course), Blue Steel, AOG, Jungle Juice, Mandarin, Red Hornet, PPE, Rastas, Yoda, Tubbs Blue, Zoi.... etc. Pretty sure you can ID the style there. My lady gets to actually pick.

I have a few different zoas in my little tank, and have a deal where I teach members to frag them. I definitely have bam bam's, rasta's, eagle eyes, and utter chaos that can be fragged. I have a few monti's and birds nest in my main tank which need fragging too. I am in Sunnyvale on your way down. Not that you shouldn't go there too, they have really cool stuff to see, but I always enjoy teaching people to frag.

@H2OPlayar Thanks for the offer. Had to coordinate the weekend as per typical Friday. The Honey Do List becomes known often by surprise Fridays. Looking pretty strapped for time to chill and frag, but I'd still take you up on it. I can frag a zoo, but my girl was actually interested in learning. She has a lot of work to get done this weekend, so maybe another time. Appreciate the offer.

It so happens that I just fragged some zoas into that Acrylic tank I just built. I have some My Clementine frags with Froot Loops growing in them (Just fragged these last night so they aren’t back to 100% yet) but I need to frag my Froot Loop colony in the next week also if you want a dedicated Froot Loop only frag. Also have scrambled eggs.
6002788E-96CA-4E95-8699-83A53D5E2CA1.jpeg

It so happens that I just fragged some zoas into that Acrylic tank I just built. I have some My Clementine frags with Froot Loops growing in them (Just fragged these last night so they aren’t back to 100% yet) but I need to frag my Froot Loop colony in the next week also if you want a dedicated Froot Loop only frag. Also have scrambled eggs.
View attachment 37549
I would love to get a clementine/fruit loop.. those are some of my favs

Back