Reef nutrition

Looking to hire help to run water line through crawl space

ebrown7

Supporting Member
I am setting up a new tank in my family room. The tank will be a peninsula style behind my sofa, somewhat in the middle of the room. I am planning to run freshwater, saltwater and waste water lines (along with an Apex / 1Link cable) from my laundry room under the floor to the area under the sofa and from there into the sump in the stand. That will support ATO, auto water changes and control for my RODI / ATO / saltwater mix station. I went into the crawl space today to make sure it was going to be feasible and realized that while there is a pretty good amount of headroom (2-3’), I am not the guy to be doing that work.

Does anybody have any recommendations for somebody that would take a job like that? It’s likely less than a day and potentially only a few hours for somebody that knows what they’re doing.

I am located in Los Altos.

I am setting up a new tank in my family room. The tank will be a peninsula style behind my sofa, somewhat in the middle of the room. I am planning to run freshwater, saltwater and waste water lines (along with an Apex / 1Link cable) from my laundry room under the floor to the area under the sofa and from there into the sump in the stand. That will support ATO, auto water changes and control for my RODI / ATO / saltwater mix station. I went into the crawl space today to make sure it was going to be feasible and realized that while there is a pretty good amount of headroom (2-3’), I am not the guy to be doing that work.

Does anybody have any recommendations for somebody that would take a job like that? It’s likely less than a day and potentially only a few hours for somebody that knows what they’re doing.

I am located in Los Altos.
Let do it. Send me a message.

Back