Our mission

Lucee anyone? Looking for server set-up help

In my former life I did Cold Fusion development. Looking to get back in to dabble a bit for fun. Who knows, maybe set-up a DBTC tracker prototype to pitch to the board. I have some questions about installing it on a Mac Server I have running.

https://lucee.org, for the curious.

If you want to get DBTC going again, that would certainly be of interest to the club.
But it is important to note that there are 3 issues.
1) The DBTC tracker itself of course.
2) How it integrates with the main XenForo site.
3) Long term support

The third one is the biggest problem. Having something that looks great for a few years, then disappears again, is no good.

If you want to get DBTC going again, that would certainly be of interest to the club.
But it is important to note that there are 3 issues.
1) The DBTC tracker itself of course.
2) How it integrates with the main XenForo site.
3) Long term support

The third one is the biggest problem. Having something that looks great for a few years, then disappears again, is no good.

I understand your and the club’s concerns. Often times, simply getting out of the gate is the biggest hurdle. I have other motives too for the platform; which is open source and easy for non-engineers to learn, BTW. Seeing where inspiration, COVID-19, and SIP propels the effort.

I installed Lucee -- server software for programming websites to interface with databases. Any Mac OSX Server-heads in BAR by chance? I'm working through server configuration headaches. Suspecting it's simple.

Back