Cali Kid Corals

metric to standard pvc

anyone know where i can get metric to standard pvc coupling. thanks
What size are you looking for? And what are you trying to do? Some online stores have adapters for some specific equipment that will make it easy to source the part.

my tanks plumbing comes with metric and im not using the sump it came with. so i have to reroute the plumbing.
What size are you looking for? And what are you trying to do? Some online stores have adapters for some specific equipment that will make it easy to source the part.
i need a 32mm to 1". my water box come with metric and im not using the sump it came with so i need to reroute. homedepot only sells standard. easier to convert it over, that way if i change my mind or mess it up i can just run to the store for more parts

my tanks plumbing comes with metric and im not using the sump it came with. so i have to reroute the plumbing.

i need a 32mm to 1". my water box come with metric and im not using the sump it came with so i need to reroute. homedepot only sells standard. easier to convert it over, that way if i change my mind or mess it up i can just run to the store for more parts

Spears sells a 32mm to 1” transition union.

I used them for my red sea reefer. You can see what I did in this post.

Post in thread 'Rostatos Reefer 450 and Reefer 170'
https://www.bareefers.org/forum/threads/rostatos-reefer-450-and-reefer-170.25437/post-371914

Back