Cali Kid Corals

Moar fish?

svreef

Webmaster
BOD
We have a 55g tank with two clowns, a yellow watchman, a geometric perchlet, 5 fire fish and a cardinal.

But I want more...any recommendations?

Must be reef safe

They arrived yesterday and the wrasse is already taking selfies.

3c04d6fea73c693e9a8c644f883e4a46.jpg

We have a 55g tank with two clowns, a yellow watchman, a geometric perchlet, 5 fire fish and a cardinal.

But I want more...any recommendations?

Must be reef safe
Hello, I am new to saltwater and reefing. I've started to populate my 100g DT. I currently have one African Firefish, 2 clowns, yellow watchman and a lawnmower blenny. You said you have 5 filefish, but I thought you could have only one per tank. Could you please provide more information on how you are able to keep 5. Thanks

... I thought you could have only one per tank.

That’s what I thought too, but then I saw a ton of them together in a tank and they told me I was wrong. I bought 5 and they make a great little school. They hang out together and sleep under the same rock.

That’s what I thought too, but then I saw a ton of them together in a tank and they told me I was wrong. I bought 5 and they make a great little school. They hang out together and sleep under the same rock.
Thanks, I may give it a try. I often see what are supposed to be "singular" fish at the store with many in a tank. I was told that some will get along if there are many (3-6) together so that no one becomes dominant and they may get along. Thanks for the info on your experience.

I had 3 fire fish and one barely came out to eat and was considerably smaller than the other two. I’m not sure if he was picked on by the other two when I wasn’t looking or if it was something else. He eventually died though. Probably slow starvation.

Back